Thursday, May 16, 2013

LOVE DON'T COST A THING

Just Released with: (Amazon, ARE, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble)

Blurb:

Colin was a FBI Agent by choice. Coming from a family background with wealth and women at his disposal was a walk in the park. He was use to having his way. He didn’t mind splurging his riches, for it was his design to lore in the ladies. He believed his forwardness and strategies was a plus to his manhood, until he met Monica, a new FBI Agent who was new to the Bureau.
But would it be the same with Monica? Colin felt she was definitely different. She caught his eye and he knew the attraction was mutual. Colin was determined to win her, but could he succeed? Could he use the same approach to buy her love and affection?
Their first encounter in the Evidence Submission Department created some sparks between the two of them just from some unintentional hand and eye contact. Monica had the attention of Colin’s hormones, but how will he gain hers? Will it be with love or with the same old game plan, with his wealth?


Excerpt

Wow, that was nice. I never expected that, Moe. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for tonight. I’m almost tempted to stay here with you instead of going out.”
“No sir. You wanted to go out on a date so we are. Sharing the shower with you was nice too. But laying here in this bed is not safe for either one of us.”
“Why do you say that?”
“Because you know how you men are.” Monica laughed.
“No, I don’t. Please, tell me, how are we.”
Colin sat up while waiting for the explanation.
Monica joined him by sitting up too, wrapping the covers around her.
“You either fall asleep afterwards or you’re trying to go for another round when you know you’re not really ready for that second round.”
Colin looked at Monica puzzled. “What? Well if that’s the case, I’ll go for the latter. Come here. I’ll show you that I’m ready.”
“See, this is what I mean. Come, let’s get out of here. Where’re you taking me?”
Monica got up from the bed and went into her walk-in closet.
“Well, I figure since you just moved here I can introduce you to some of Denver’s finest. There’s so much we can do, but not all in one day.”
“Sounds good to me,” Monica replied yelling from the closet.
Monica heard as Colin left the bedroom and then returned. She looked behind her to see him standing in the doorway of the closet.
“What’s wrong, babe?”
“Moe, come sit on the bed with me. I have something for you,” Colin requested, moving back into the bedroom.
Monica followed. She sat on the bed half-dressed with a blouse on.
“What? What is it?”
Colin handed her a long, narrow box wrapped with a ribbon.
“I was going to wait to give this to you, but after that breathtaking moment we just shared I couldn’t wait. So I want you to have this.”
“OK. Let’s see what it is. ” The gift inside the box had Monica inhaling sharply. “Aw, this is nice… and it looks expensive. You didn’t have to do this, Colin, but it’s beautiful.”
“I know, Moe, but you deserve it. It’s part of our celebration. Just receive it as that.” Colin insisted.
“OK, I do like tennis bracelets, and what woman doesn’t like diamonds…but no more gifts. You can put it on my arm now.”
He did her the honors of clamping it around her wrist.
“There, a piece of beautiful jewelry for a beautiful lady.”
“Babe, that was so nice of you.”
Monica reached her arms around Colin’s neck as she gave him a kiss.

****

They pulled into a garage and parked on the third level. Colin turned his truck off and turned to Monica.
“So are you ready for some excitement? I had a lot planned for us, but we got side tracked and now we may only get to do one or two of those things, are you good you with that?”
I think I’m moving too fast. I’m falling hard for this man. He’s so fine and the way he swung his pipe makes me want to sing his name. And what’s worse is I don’t know much about him. “That’s fine with me. But, babe, I think tonight we need to talk more and get to know one another.” Monica expressed with deep concern.
“I don’t have a problem with that, in fact, I agree. I just don’t want you to pull back. We have a connection. I feel it, especially when we made love. Did you feel that way?”
“Yes, I did feel it.”
Monica tried to answer with caution, but she knew that Colin was psyched about what was developing between them. She felt herself giving in to the attraction she had toward him, especially when she would look into his sexy eyes and that gorgeous smile of his. It made her forget all about her surroundings. All she knew was that he could entertain her forever—or as long as he wanted at any rate. That’s what scared her. She was afraid of losing control, and giving in to his every whim.
Colin encouraged Monica to relax and enjoy herself.
“Moe, I will never hurt you. I know we don’t know much about each other, but that allows room for us to grow together. You can trust me. If you want to slow down we can do that too.”
“You’re right, I’m usually more cautious, I don’t just jump into a relationship like this. I normally take my time and get to know the person first, then decide if I want to have a relationship.”



No comments:

Post a Comment